Treating infections caused by certain parasites.
Cardotek-30 is an anthelmintic. It works by killing sensitive parasites.
Important safety information:
- Cardotek-30 may cause dizziness or drowsiness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Cardotek-30 with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Cardotek-30 may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Rarely, some patients taking Cardotek-30 who have also had a certain other parasite infection have developed a serious and sometimes fatal brain problem. Tell your doctor if you have any other parasite infection. Tell your doctor if you have been in an area where Loa loa infection is likely (eg, West or Central Africa). Tell your doctor at once if you have symptoms such as unusual back pain, eye bleeding, shortness of breath, failure to control bladder or bowel, trouble walking or standing, mental changes (eg, confusion), unusual weakness, or seizures.
- Lab tests, including stool examinations, may be performed while you use Cardotek-30. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Cardotek-30 should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN weighing less than 33 pounds (15 kilograms); safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Do not use Cardotek-30 if you are pregnant. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. Cardotek-30 is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Cardotek-30, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Cardotek-30 side effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; dizziness; nausea.Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); eye pain, swelling, or redness; fainting; fast heartbeat; fever; joint pain; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe dizziness or lightheadedness; swelling of the skin, arms, legs, ankles, or feet; tender or swollen lymph glands (eg, in the neck, groin, underarms); vision changes; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report side effects to the appropriate agency, please read the Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA.
Immunity is increased and parasites are not scary, now you can buy new garden furniture on this site https://pillintrip.com/de/medicine/cardotek-30-plus